Monday, May 12, 2008

Pondering: I left my soul in Tokyo

Had so much fun.
Met so many new people, I forgot how exhilarating that can be.

Now that I've been single for some years, I found being alone is quite relaxing. Walked alot. Love it. Took some nice photos. Love it again. Got lost a few times. Quite like it too. I think I am fine alone now.

I found this website too late, but vowed to do everything he recommends:
http://www.hellodamage.com/tdr/travelguide.htm

On my next trip... I will do them all. Especially the architecture one. Gotta get me that darn map he is talking about from that GA shop.

2 comments:

EMILY said...

Sometimes, spending our alone time with knowledge and inspiration makes us smarter and sexier!!!!

vuvie said...

Smarter, definitely!

Sexier? Eeerr... I am not one for sexy. My face just doesn't cut it :D