1. Definite major purpose - this means having your heart fixed on what you want and not abandoning that purpose due to temporary defeat.
2. Mastermind alliance - gathering two or more individuals to help you achieve your purpose
3. Giving more than asked for - in other words, going the extra mile and providing a better service than you are paid for. Giving opens the door for receiving.
4. Faith - knowing without a doubt everything is working for you to accomplish your definite purpose.
5. Pleasing personality - not being easily offended, realizing keeping harmony and peace is an asset.
6. Personal initiative - you must act on your plan towards your definite major purpose.
7. Positive mental attitude - this will attract what you need to achieve your definite major purpose.
8. Burning desire for your definite major purpose - this stimulates you to work your plan
9. Self-discipline - encourages you to think before you act.
10. Focused attention - helps you to think about and do what you want and off what you don't want.
11. Physical health - setting your mind to think in terms of health and not in terms of illness, moderation of habits in eating and physical activity.
12. Budgeting time and money - spending time on what leads you to your major purpose.
13. Hope - this is not a water-downed version of "wishing and hoping", but an exciting expectation of what is to come.
14. Freedom from fear - if you fear anything, you are not free and will never be rich in the fuller sense.
15. Cosmic habit force - The habits you form will lead you to success or failure. You either ride your habits or they ride you.
16. Autosuggestion - this uses creative thinking to reach the subconscious mind to sow seeds of success instead of failure.
17. Organized planning - make your plan, work it and if does not work, change it.