Monday, April 26, 2010

Round Lens




My brother can tell you how much I love round lens sunnies but never ever got one that fit well on my face.



















His face is better because he seems to look good with all kinds of glasses.





















I want all these looks...














Anyway, I've found it.











And the perfect guy to give me the lenses too!
There's this really cheap optician near my place. I've already ordered a new pair of perscription glasses (Luela styled ^_^) and my new sunnies with polarised lens. Now I'm really itching for the cat eyes lens.













Chin Tee Optical Service
151 Bishan St 11
#01-185 Singapore 570151
Contact : 62545845


*none of these pictures belong to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.