Saturday, June 27, 2009

"Oh! how I envy you!"

He said.

"You get to do what you want. You're studying something you love!"

Of course I am grateful.

"How do you do it?"

Hardly sleep. Lots of eye makeup to cover them dark circles. No weekends. No life. But then again, being the hermit that I am, this was easy.

"You will not waste this, right?"

When I graduate. Hopefully not. Even if I don't get be a cool FX engineer and work on Lord of the Rings, I will find a use for me.

"What do you want to do when you graduate?"

I am not sure. I really am not sure. I am lapping up the high of just being in the know. So I will ride this while I am at it.

"You've finished a full academic year? That's fast. You could've been idling the year or you could do this..."

Yes, ma. Now will you please say you will come for my convocation after I graduate next year?

Sometimes I sit in my study and I can't believe how surreal this is. One year ago, I was useless, putting too much energy into work, that don't love me back. Haha.
And now...

No comments: